Hi Reinhard,

On 29-09-2021 02:56, Reinhard Tartler wrote:
> Please unblock package golang-github-klauspost-compress
>
> The problem is with autopkgtest, on armel and armhf, the test
> machines frequently run out of memory when executing the extensive
> test suite.

As our armhf worker has the most memory of all our workers (250GB) and
most cores (160), that would hint at an very bad bug on armhf/armel, or
bad parameters for e.g. xz (--threads=0 recently showed up as behaving
badly with 160 cores).

> I suggest the folling hints:
>
> force-badtest golang-github-klauspost-compress/*/armhf
> force-badtest golang-github-klauspost-compress/*/armel

If it's just to have golang-github-klauspost-compress migrate,
force-skiptest would be better. But, as you want
golang-github-klauspost-compress itself to migrate, I rather have it
that you add an Architecture field to the test declaration and skip
armel and armhf. Flaky tests are considered RC.

> (not sure what's the difference between /*/ and /all/ is).

I *think* none (would need to check the code).

Paul