Hi,

On 09-01-2022 20:39, Paul Gevers wrote:
Hi Peter,

On 09-01-2022 13:41, Peter Michael Green wrote:
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/rust-gtk says "Rejected due to piuparts regression - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/r/rust-gtk.html"; but when I follow that link it says "successfully-tested 0.14.3-1". This has been the case for several days so it doesn't appear to be a transient issue of different webpages updating at different times.

Can anyone provide advice on how I should find the source of this problem?

https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/summary.json currently reports that rust-gtk fails its test in unstable. So the issue seems to lay with the piuparts service. Pulling Nicolas into the conversation.

That same json file reports that it's generated from https://salsa.debian.org/debian/piuparts/raw/develop/piupartslib/pkgsummary.py

And it's probably related to the fact that rust-gtk used to build lots of binaries, but doesn't do so anymore. Maybe piuparts gets confused (and the old binaries failed).

Paul