Hi,

On 1/16/22 11:52, Paul Gevers wrote:
On 12-01-2022 21:16, Paul Gevers wrote:
Priority may lay with the mediawiki* regression on i386: "Internal Server Error" doesn't sound great, and other non-horde package.

Did anybody already take a look at this [1, 2, 3]? It's the last thing before I'll add a hint to ignore the autopkgtest regressions. Intermittent "Internal Server Error" sounds more like something in php8.1 than in mediawiki* hence my reluctance to let php-defaults migrate. What do you think?

Sorry, didn't get a chance to look at this until now. All 3 failures are most likely the same underlying cause. As for whether this is a MediaWiki or PHP 8.1 issue, I'm not sure. Upstream in MW we don't run any 32-bit CI, so it's entirely possible some 8.0 or 8.1 change broke something we were doing.

I don't have any i386 hardware, I tried pulling down a i386 Debian unstable Docker container on my amd64 laptop and installing the mediawiki+php8.1 packages on that but it didn't trigger the test failure. Do you have any other suggestions/tips on how I could debug this?

As an alternative I just committed [4] which would hopefully dump the underlying error message upon failure. Please let me know if it's OK for me to upload that without it being disruptive.

[1] https://ci.debian.net/packages/m/mediawiki-skin-greystuff/testing/i386/
[2] https://ci.debian.net/packages/m/mediawiki-extension-youtube/testing/i386/
[3] https://ci.debian.net/packages/m/mediawiki/testing/i386/

[4] https://salsa.debian.org/mediawiki-team/mediawiki/-/commit/20a94e6971be6b06d5f41338ec2811cc8572e05f