On 2022-03-18 09:21:50 [+0000], Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> Apologies if the status here got confused - based on the above, I was
> assuming that in the absence of a negative response you would proceed
> with the 1.1.1n-0+deb11u1 plan. For complete clarity, please feel free
> to do so, bearing in mind that the window for the 11.3 point release
> closes over this weekend.

No need to apologies. I did plan to do it on WED but got busy with other
things, got sick on THU and couldn't anything so the plan is indeed
today.

I would also do the upload for Buster, would that work? I remember that
the packages, that broken, were already uploaded a few cycles ago.

Thank you!

> Regards,
>
> Adam

Sebastian