Control: tags -1 -moreinfo

On Thu, Oct 27, 2022 at 11:39 PM Sebastian Ramacher
<sramac...@debian.org> wrote:
> On 2022-10-22 19:17:58 +0200, László Böszörményi wrote:
> > Transition is similar to the previous ones, this time boost1.74 needs
> > to be binNMUed after level1 before other level2 packages and pyicu
> > will need a sourceful upload (its Git version seems to be ready, but I
> > wait for its release).
>
> I've set up the tracker. Please remove the moreinfo tag once the test
> builds are done.
 I can report the following. Rebuilds are done and pyicu (Python
wrapper for ICU) supporting 72.1 is released and packaged. Two
immediate problems were found and fixed by its upstream. It can be
binNMUed for ICU 72.1 version.
Package nodejs further updated for Sid, flaky test remained. Wile it
builds on buildd machines, locally I get:
not ok 3161 sequential/test-debugger-preserve-breaks # TODO : Fix flaky test
  duration_ms: 31.372
  severity: flaky
  exitcode: 1

Package 0ad and gnucash fail to build [1][2] with ICU 72.1 and bugs are filed.
Package supercollider failed to build due to another issue [3]. Its
packaging Git has a working fix and after applying that it was built
with ICU 72.1 as well.

Cheers,
Laszlo/GCS
[1] https://bugs.debian.org/1023121