Hello,

I do not understand why spamassassin 4.0.0 does not prpagate to testing.
Tracker/excuses https://qa.debian.org/excuses.php?package=spamassassin
says:
Issues preventing migration:
[...]
    removing spamassassin/4.0.0~rc4-1/amd64 from testing makes
claws-mail-spamassassin/4.1.1-2/amd64 uninstallable
    removing spamassassin/4.0.0~rc4-1/amd64 from testing makes
evolution-plugin-spamassassin/3.46.2-1/amd64 uninstallable
[ list of more spamassassin rdeps which would be uninstallable if ]

Note that it only talks about "removing" instead of "upgrading". Which
obviously cannot work.

https://release.debian.org/britney/update_output.txt does not mention
spamassassin at all. It also seems very short, not like a full run with
less than 1000 lines.

TIA, cu Andreas
so grateful to you.'