[CCing hunspell-kos maintainer ]

Hi,

Am 08.01.23 um 19:24 schrieb Rene Engelhard:
Hi,

Am 07.01.23 um 16:45 schrieb Rene Engelhard:
r-cran-hunspell included a copy of those internal headers and thus
breaks when built against the newer ones. (And I assume will do so when
built against the new ones against the old one.)

See https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1028124 for the
gory details.
I added Breaks: to hunspell 1.7.2+really1.7.2-5 and added a shlibs.local
to my proposed solution to #1028124

Given the R team and thus this package is in https://wiki.debian.org/LowThresholdNmu I can upload hunspell and r-cran-hunspell together in one go (the latter as a NMU if required).

Nevermind for now, even with the upstream fix for korean applied, some parts of hunspell-ko still fail...

(see https://ci.debian.net/data/autopkgtest/unstable/amd64/h/hunspell-dict-ko/30142014/log.gz and https://github.com/hunspell/hunspell/issues/903, the original patch is applied in 1.7.2+really1.7.2-4)

Will write again when this was sorted out somehow.

Rgards,

Rene