Package: release.debian.org
Severity: normal
User: release.debian....@packages.debian.org
Usertags: transition

Hello,

I would like to request a transition slot for Bullet 3.24 which is
already available in experimental.

I have successfully rebuilt all reverse-dependencies except of
siconos (#1024864) and gazebo (#1004795,1011657) which fail for
different reasons.

dart is the only source package which fails to build from source
because of one failing test. Since the package builds otherwise fine,
I believe it should be as simple as updating the unittest. According
to dart's changelog test_SkelParser has been flaky in the past. I have
filed Debian bug #1028247 to discuss this problem with dart's
maintainer.

The complete list of reverse-dependencies:

dart
gazebo
hkl
ignition-physics
jskeus
openmw
ros-geometry
ros-geometry2
siconos

Ben file:

title = "bullet";
is_affected = .depends ~ "bullet3.06" | .depends ~ "bullet3.24";
is_good = .depends ~ "bullet3.24";
is_bad = .depends ~ "bullet3.06";

Regards,

Markus