Hi Graham

Am Tue, Jan 24, 2023 at 12:50:41PM +0200 schrieb Graham Inggs:

> On Tue, 24 Jan 2023 at 00:16, Rebecca N. Palmer <rebecca_pal...@zoho.com>
> wrote:
> > The remaining autopkgtest failures blocking pandas are:
> > - dipy/amd64 and snakemake/i386 look like random flakiness: please retry
> > them.  (I think DMs can't use the self-service interface.)  Or for dipy,
> > see #1029533 for a possible fix.
>
> These have cleared up.
>
> > - python-xarray/i386 looks like xarray not pandas: see #1004869.
>
> Sometimes britney is too greedy and pins too many packages from
> unstable.  I managed to find the right combination [1] and got the
> test to pass without python-xarray.

Thanks a lot.

> > - dask and dask.distributed have to go together, with or before pandas.
>
> There's nothing in the currently uploaded packages that specifies
> this, although I do see a commit on salsa [2].

I was motivated for this patch by Diane's statement on the Debian Med
matrix channel that dask and dask.distributed are interconnected.  If
the autopkgtest on Salsa CI[4] would have passed I would have uploaded.

Unfortunately I have no idea how to deal with those
PytestUnraisableExceptionWarnings raised in this test and thus I did
not upload.

> I tried running dask.distributed's autopkgtest with dask and itself
> from unstable [3], but no luck.

Diane, could you please comment on this or at least throw some ENOTIME
error to let others know.

Thanks a lot for you contribution in any case
   Andreas.

> [1] https://ci.debian.net/packages/p/python-xarray/testing/i386/
> [2]
> https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/dask.distributed/-/commit/9df3fe1a0ea7538f742ebb162379e3cd50b388e6