Hi Salvatore,

On 28-01-2023 17:48, Salvatore Bonaccorso wrote:
[On a related note, if you, release team can unblock an let 6.1.7-1
still migrate to testing earlier that that, that would be welcome so
we have several important fixes in already for testing. Though there
is a regressions for i386. Help from people interested in i386 would
be very welcome.]

I've added the hint, but are these regressions in cryptsetup and libguestfs tracked somewhere? As a bare minimum I've CC'd their maintainers in this message so that they are aware, and I've added our i386 porter explicitly too.

Paul