Package: release.debian.org
Severity: normal
User: release.debian....@packages.debian.org
Usertags: unblock
Control: affects -1 + src:glib2.0

Please unblock package glib2.0

[ Reason ]
Translation updates; clear the way for a future unstable upload fixing
some GDBus bugs

[ Impact ]
The user impact of this update is low (some new translations). The real
reason I'm asking for it is that there are some GDBus bug fixes due to be
released in 2.74.7 around the end of this month, which might be worth
applying as patches earlier than that, and I'd prefer to get this
relatively trivial update into bookworm before working on that.

[ Tests ]
No specific testing, but my GNOME system still works.

[ Risks ]
Low risk, basically translations only. The only code change other than
the version number is in Windows-specific code that we don't compile.

[ Checklist ]
  [x] all changes are documented in the d/changelog
  [x] I reviewed all changes and I approve them
  [x] attach debdiff against the package in testing

[ Other info ]
The diff looks big at first glance, but 99% of it is translation updates.

 NEWS                |   11
 debian/changelog    |    8
 glib/gspawn-win32.c |    2
 meson.build         |    2