Hi,

On Thu, Mar 09, 2023 at 11:35:46AM +0100, Salvatore Bonaccorso wrote:
> Hi Ansgar,
>
> [Adding debian-wb-t...@lists.debian.org list]
>
> On Thu, Mar 09, 2023 at 01:16:21AM +0100, Ansgar wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Salvatore Bonaccorso writes:
> > > python-cryptography/38.0.4-3~deb12u1 was uploaded to security-master
> > > as source only upload, the upload got rejected with:

> > There were two issues:
> >
> >  - The override sync from ftp-master to security-master was not handling
> >    the fancy new `-security` addition to suite names.
> >
> >  - `bookworm-security` was still configured to not accept any uploads
> >    (as was done when the suite was created to prevent accidental
> >    uploads).
> >
> > Both issues are now solved and the python-cryptography source upload was
> > processed successfully.
>
> Thank you for addressing both. I can confirm we have now partially
> builds on the embargoed queue.

FTR, Steve as well uploaded src:shim to test the code signing
involving path, and looks fine AFAICS. To Steve's request we will
though not install those packages, so reject them from the embargoed
queues.

> From what I see there are the mipsel and mips64el builds missing and
> according to a quick chat with Adam on IRC it is not that they are yet
> just missing because of buildd overloaded. Actually bookworm-security
> seems not yet configured to be handled by mipsel and mips64el buildds.
>
> Wanna-build team, can you have a look and check the mipsel, mips64el
> status (and actually if we are setup complete as well on buildd setup
> for bookworm-security)?

This one would still need to be checked, looping in as well Debian
Build Daemon team alias. Buildd admins, chan you have a look? I still
would like to install for real python-crytpography, though we have
missed the window to do it earlier than the -3 upload migrated to
testing. It still should work I think. Otherwise we will do then
another test with another package.

Regards,
Salvatore