On 18/05/2023 02.32, Axel Beckert wrote:
* Autopkgtest in Sid via autopkgtest-pkg-dkms:
   https://qa.debian.org/excuses.php?package=iptables-netflow says "No
   test results" for all tests. I'm not sure what this actually
   means. If I click on such a link I see:

   dkms-autopkgtest     PASS (superficial)

"No test results" is a an unlucky wording for a "neutral" test result (i.e. there are only superficial tests, but all these have passed). IIRC there is already a bug about the wording.

All dkms-autopkgtest tests are marked as "superficial" since they only test compilation of the kernel module. There is no attempt to load it into a kernel (or even "use" it in some way).

Andreas