Package: release.debian.org
Severity: normal
Tags: bookworm
User: release.debian....@packages.debian.org
Usertags: pu
Control: affects -1 + src:filezilla

[ Reason ]
Due to a FTBFS 32-bit bit builds of filezilla did not make it into the
bookworm release.

[ Impact ]
Users missing a package that may be of use that is available for users
on other architectures.

[ Tests ]
Testing was performed on a i386 VM over a period of time.

[ Risks ]
As an addition to bookworm, this is very low risk with all dependencies
and other related files are already in bookworm.

[ Checklist ]
  [x] *all* changes are documented in the d/changelog.
  [x] I reviewed all changes and I approve them.
  [x] attach debdiff against the package in (old)stable.
  [x] the issue is verified as fixed in unstable.

[ Changes ]
Changes are minor in d/control, d/rules and d/changelog.

The change solely affects 386 builds.

[ Other info ]
N/A

Regards,