On 2023-09-04 21:18:35 [+0200], To Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> > The next point release for both bullseye and bookworm is in a month.
> > Were you looking to have the clamav updates published via -updates
> > before that point?
>
> I almost started preparing 0.103.10 I think it will be easier to go with
> that one instead…

So I managed to prepare the libclamunrar bits. The clamav diff 9 .. 10
is only the update update of the unrar bits (same for Bookworm version).
Regardless of this zero diff of the clamav bits I'm going to prepare a
new version anyway because I *think* people will complain because will
point out the outdated version…
However not today but tomorrow is also a day…

> > Regards,
> >
> > Adam

Sebastian