On Thu, 19 Oct 2023, Cyril Brulebois wrote:

Indeed, libwx-perl has to be binMNU'd next.  Was waiting for the s390x build
of libalien-wxwidgets-perl, but went ahead and submitted the binNMU request
for libwx-perl anyway so we can get other arches fixed.

It would make sense to mention both packages from the get-go, we have
dep-waits to ensure one finishes before the other one starts?

My bad, I will do that next time.

PS, what on the d-i uses libwx-perl?

The unifont-bin build-dep pulls it.

Interesting. Getting a bit off-topic here, but it probably would be good to see if that dependency could be removed. libwx-perl is unmaintained upstream - I've basically been maintaining it downstream, mainly just to keep it compiling, but not much more.

Regards,
Scott