Le Wed, Nov 01, 2023 at 11:28:38AM +0100, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> Understood this item now - but I'm lacking any clue how to find out
> what new packages are needed.

Hi Graham and Andreas,

I just finished inspecting by eye the homepage of each of the 69 new
Bioconductor packages.  None of them declare a reverse-dependency to
an existing Bioc package that we ship in Debian.  Therefore, I do not
expect that this transition will require NEW processing.

https://bioconductor.org/news/bioc_3_18_release/

Graham, please let us know when we can start uploading.

Have a nice day,

Charles

--
Charles Plessy                         Nagahama, Yomitan, Okinawa, Japan
Debian Med packaging team         http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med