Le Wed, Nov 22, 2023 at 08:46:17PM +0100, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> Control: tags -1 - moreinfo
>
> r-bioc-sparsearray is accepted in unstable.

Hello everybody,

would it be possible to have an estimation about when we can expect to
start the Bioconductor transition ?  I am contributing to Debian mostly
on my work time and it would be super useful for me to have this
information in order to better integrate it in my planning.

Regarding my unavailable dates: it is Dec 2nd to 11th, and 23rd to Jan
8th.

The next Bioconductor release has not been announced but will probably
take place in April or May 2024.  As time passes I am starting to wonder
if we should just skip the current one...

Have a nice day,

Charles

--
Charles Plessy                         Nagahama, Yomitan, Okinawa, Japan
Debian Med packaging team         http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med