Hi!

On Sun, 2024-01-14 at 18:22:16 +0100, Paul Gevers wrote:
> On 14-01-2024 17:43, Guillem Jover wrote:
> >    https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/ReleaseTeam/Transitions
> >
> > but it looks like that one is targeted more to maintainers that start
> > or drive the transitions instead of someone that might upload a
> > package which is part or affected by that transition?
>
> Indeed. I had the same idea when I replied earlier, but I think we'd need a
> new (wiki) page for this. If we happen to agree here, I'm fine with creating
> an initial version.

I think that would be great, I guess the message from the hook could
give some very basic and generic guidance, and point to this page for
more in-depth explanation of what to do, what else to check etc. But in
any case an initial version sounds good, as that can always be tuned,
or extended/improved later on. :)

Thanks,
Guillem