On Thu, 2024-03-28 at 18:40 +0100, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
> On 27/03/2024 21.10, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> > Please go ahead, bearing in mind that the window for 12.6 closes
> > over
> > the coming weekend.
>
> The whole nvidia stack has now been uploaded,
> src:nvidia-graphics-drivers is sitting in NEW.

It's now in stable-new.

We have a bit of an issue in terms of accepting / shipping the 535
bookworm stack, however. The upload of 535 to unstable is blocked from
migration to testing by openssl, which is in turn blocked by dpkg,
which is manually blocked for the time64 transition.

Would we be better to ship the 525 packages that are already in p-u and
revisit 535 for 12.7, or skip those updates as well and just include
535 when we can?

Regards,

Adam