On 24/09/2026 16:52, Thomas Goirand wrote:
On 9/11/26 2:02 PM, Salvatore Bonaccorso wrote:
On Fri, Sep 04, 2026 at 12:20:23PM +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
Control: tags -1 + confirmed

On Sun, 2026-08-16 at 20:59 +0200, Thomas Goirand wrote:
I'd like to update Nova to address CVE-2026-46448 / OSSA-2026-022
and OSSN-0101 (see bugs #1140149 and #1142113).

Please go ahead.

AFAICS this needs now to be rebased on the most current version in
trixie, and the version bumped to 2:31.0.0-6+deb13u3.

Regards,
Salvatore

Hi Salvatore,

I believe that's not correct and that the next version of Nova in Trixie
should be 2:31.0.0-6+deb13u2, which I just uploaded. Let me know if I'm
wrong.

That's wrong. trixie already has deb13u2, which was copied from trixie-security during the last point release from [1].

So your update should be versioned deb13u3, and should include the changes in that trixie-security upload to not lose them.

In fact, according to rmadison, there's already a deb13u3 in stable-new, not sure who uploaded that or what changes it contains.

nova       | 2:31.0.0-6+deb13u2 | stable       | source
nova       | 2:31.0.0-6+deb13u3 | stable-new   | source

Cheers,
Emilio

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-security-announce/2026/msg00054.html

Reply via email to