Le 06/04/2012 13:00, Joachim Breitner a écrit :
> I regularly check
> http://release.debian.org/transitions/html/haskell.html, it is a great
> tool. But I am confused why it says haskell-sfml-audio, -openal and
> -alut is bad on armel armhf mips mipsel ppc s390 s390x. According to the
> parameters, this means that some of the packages of the source are
> uninstallable, but edos-debcheck or apt-get install in a chroot work
> flawlessly.

Ben considers only the latest version of arch:all packages, whereas dak
waits for the source package to be built on $arch before making the new
versions of its arch:all packages available on $arch.

For example, in the case of -openal, libopenal1 (1:1.13-6) is indeed not
installable on armel (from Ben's point of view): it depends on
libopenal-data (1:1.13-6), which is arch:all and non-existent since only
version 1:1.14-1 is considered.

I'm not sure exactly what the desired behaviour is in this case...

Cheers,

--
Stéphane