flum,

Small background: I left the Debian project because of the
CELT/Opus/mumble/RoarAudio case. Because of Ron's bad timing all of this
falls into the freeze interval. I'm very sorry about this.

Some time ago I asked if I should file O or RM bugs for my packages. You
told me that you have no preference. In meantime some people got
interested and took over my packages. I'm thankful to those people. All
non RoarAudio packages as well as src:roarplaylistd have successfully
moved to the new maintainsers already.

The following packages still contain my name in Mainatiner or Uploader
field in current unstable/testing version. I opend tickets about the
removal of my name as I was told.
      * aroarfw (#682876)
      * ckport (#682886)
      * muroar (#682885, see below)
      * muroard (#682877)
      * roaraudio (#682878, see below)
      * vclt-tools (#682879)

I kindly ask you to allow uploads with my name removed so this is done
before the release. This is very important to me as I consider my good
name damaged with the current situation in Debian (this is why I leave
the project).

Patrick Matthäi is willing to do uploads as soon as you allow it. Also
as of my knowlage he will do his own requests for some security(?)
updates soon for muroar and roaraudio so they are just listed here for
completness.

Will you be so kind and allow uploads for aroarfw, ckport, muroard and
vclt-tools?

Thank you for your work and time.

PS: please keep Patrick Matthäi in CC as he is not on the list.

--
Philipp.
 (Rah of PH2)