Quoting Cyril Brulebois (k...@debian.org):

> I've set age-days for this round, and I'll modify the testing summary
> page to help be build comprehensive unblock/unblock-udeb/age-days
> requests for next ones.

(keeping -release CC'ed to avoid cutting the thread but that's more a
-boot issue)

Do you think it could be possible to add Yet Another Column to mention
whether a given package has pending changes in git? I use a script for
this (I seem to remember we had something for that in the past but I
can't find it anymore), but gathering things in a common place would
make the release easier.

We could even merge results from
http://people.debian.org/~joeyh/d-i/translations.txt, that tracks
packages with translation updates that are more recent that the last
package release....but that's maybe a bit too much for a single
page..:-)