"Adam D. Barratt" <a...@adam-barratt.org.uk> wrote:

> On Tue, 2012-08-14 at 08:49 -0400, Jay Berkenbilt wrote:
>> At the request of Ansgar Burchardt, I re-uploaded ICU with xz
>> compression to save space on the first CD.  The upload includes no other
>> changes.  I'm requesting a freeze exception for this version.
>
> Unblocked.

Thanks.

> Please could you file any further requests in the BTS?  That makes it
> much less likely that it'll get lost in the flood.

Yes, sorry.  I had forgotten about that.  Most likely I would not have
forgotten if the "testing migration" section of the PTS page mentioned
filing a bug report with details (like which pseudopackage to report
against, which I would have to go digging for) rather than what it says
now:

  Not touching package due to block request by freeze (contact
  debian-release if update is needed)

--
Jay Berkenbilt <q...@debian.org>