Le 15/10/2012 19:31, Julien Cristau a écrit :
On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 21:29:18 +0200, Franck Joncourt wrote:

Hi,

I have prepared an upload for squeeze to fix the CVEs against the
2.0.0rc2 release. I have enclosed a debdiff.
The new package will be named fwknop_2.0.0rc2-2+deb7u1.dsc. It is
targetted for the testing-proposed-updates with urgency set to high.

Can someone check the update so that I can upload the package?

I'm afraid that's not going to work while the sid version ftbfs...

Ok, I wanted it to go through wheezy but, I will check to fix the FTBS on MIPS before then.

Regards,

Franck