Hi Daniel!

(Trying to make Wheezy better.)

Dmitry Smirnov wrote (15 Dec 2012 10:57:10 GMT) :
> I don't need to -- the original bug reporter (#688574) was not aware
> of similar cases. He had a perfect example of a problem and I just
> had a misfortune to discover another case of similar crash.

Two questions here:

1. Do you think #688574 is serious enough to be worth fixing in
   Wheezy? (If so, perhaps the bug priority should be revisited. Also,
   given you've uploaded a new upstream version to unstable, a fix
   would probably have to go through t-p-u.)

2. Any comment on Adam's reasoning about how the fix is sub-optimal,
   and about his suggestions to improve it? (Related question: what's
   the upstream status of this patch, by the way?)

Cheers,
--
  intrigeri