Quoting Christian PERRIER (bubu...@debian.org):
> I just installed a new wheezy machine as my brand new "garage" build
> server and got hit by  #703146. No way to create cowbuilder/pbuilder
> chroots.
>

> The patch in #703146 does indeed fix the issue.
>
> Shouldn't this definitely go in wheezy?

I have an upload ready that includes MIchael Vogt's patch and moves
gpg from Recommends to Depends.

Please object if I shouldn't upload.

This upload allows pbuilder to build a build chroot, so it seems fine,
but, not being a wizard with debootstrap and archive stuff, I'd
appreciate someone to confirm that fixing this is OK and fixing it the
way it has been proposed in #703146 is OK too.