On 03/28/2013 11:20 AM, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
I have to admit that I'm really not overly happy about the use of
"urgency=critical" here; that implies that the package should
immediately transition to testing with no time in unstable and there are
_very_ few cases where it would be justified - as far as I can tell from
the bug report, this is an issue that only affects an operation which
I'd at least be very cautious about trying on a drive containing live
data, and even the maintainer says only happens "sometimes".

Hmm, valid point. These changes and the urgency were made by the original maintainer of the package who also happens to be the upstream author, so I am putting him into CC of this mail.

In any case, this will either have to go via t-p-u or wait for a point
release, as it's picked up a depedency on "liblvm2app2.2 (>= 2.02.98)",
which isn't satisfiable in wheezy.

That's too bad. But I would go ahead now, build 0.8.6-3+wheezy1 with "urgency=high" (or medium, low), if you agree.

Cheers,

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz