Le 06/09/2013 10:14, Thomas Goirand a écrit :
> However, as I wrote it, it's going to happen, so please be patient about
> it. IMO, this shouldn't block any transition though. If the release team
> is reading: just let everything transition to testing, and remove the
> old version of XCP 1.3.2 in testing if that helps, plus add some
> blocking bugs so that the rest of Debian isn't affected by the (not
> finished) work on XCP 1.6 for Debian.

More than two weeks later, xen-api is still in testing, and preventing
the start of the OCaml transition.

If I remove all binary packages of xen-api from testing, the following
new packages are broken: xcp-guest-templates, nova-xcp-plugins,
nova-compute-xen.

xcp-guest-templates is built by guest-templates which seems to be a leaf
package and could be removed from testing.

On the other hand, both nova-* packages are built by nova which Julien
wants to keep in testing. The last changelog entry advertises the
removal of nova-xcp-plugins, but it is still there.

Thomas, could you please upload a new nova without nova-xcp-plugins and
nova-compute-xen?

Cheers,

--
Stéphane