also sprach Jonathan Wiltshire <j...@debian.org> [2014-11-24 23:34 +0100]:
> > Due to this being a new upstream release, the diff is a little
> > longer than you'd want it, but I am annotating it and abbreviating
> > all the stuff that is related only to example data files:
>
> What's the justification for the only fixed bug being wishlist?

Thanks Jonathan for your time!

The wishlist is about packaging the new upstream version, which
includes bug fixes that didn't have Debian bug reports since I found
them or they were reported on Github.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o> @martinkrafft
: :'  :  proud Debian developer

"those are my principles, and if you don't like them...
 well, I have others."
                                                       -- groucho marx