Control: tags -1 - moreinfo

On Tue, 2014-11-25 at 08:05:00 +0100, Niels Thykier wrote:
> Control: tags -1 confirmed moreinfo
>
> On Sat, 22 Nov 2014 19:26:44 +0100 Guillem Jover <guil...@debian.org> wrote:
> > Package: release.debian.org
> > Severity: normal
> > User: release.debian....@packages.debian.org
> > Usertags: unblock

> I can see some of the patches modify an existing changelog; I assume
> that only contains the before mentioned translation updates.

Yes, some where already in git master, few others where pending in my
push. They are all in master now.

>   IRT the string changes done in this version of dpkg, have they already
> been fixed in git, or you called for a translation update?

Right, I was waiting for the approval, to avoid having to possibly
revert. I'll probably upload tomorrow, waiting for some of the fast
translators that might commit directly.

Given the current freeze policy, I'm not sure though what to set the
deadline for the CfT (which to be fair I should have sent long ago :/),
and if a subsequent translations-only upload (1.17.23) would be allowed
after the 5th of Dec, if that should be the CfT deadline, or if I should
defer 1.17.22 until translation updates come in? (I thought there was
some confusion regarding the freeze policy and translation and doc only
uploads? Not sure if it got clarified though.)

I'd rather upload 1.17.22 right away to get those fixes into the
archive, and prepare a translations-only 1.17.23, but I'll be glad to
act on any upload plans that you are comfortable with.

> Other than that, please go ahead and upload to unstable and notify us
> once it has been accepted.

Thanks! Will notify when the package hits the archive.

Regards,
Guillem