Hi Jan, Jonathan,

On 14-12-2014 12:54 , Jan Wagner wrote:
> Hi Bas,
>
> Am 14.12.2014 um 00:24 schrieb Jonathan Wiltshire:
>> On Sat, Dec 13, 2014 at 10:26:59PM +0100, Jan Wagner wrote:
>>> Could you please state if you would approve to update the
>>> quotatool package via testing-proposed-updates, as there is a
>>> blocking release in unstable.
>>>
>>> This NMU is fixing #711502 and provides a working quota stack
>>> for jessie again as the package is actually not in testing.
>
>> Normally this wouldn't even be up for discussion for a package
>> that was removed in July and only fixed in November. But I think
>> people might be surprised that we shipped without a working
>> quotatool.
>
>> However I'm not prepared to accept it through t-p-u. The version
>> in unstable should be reverted with an epoch, and get the full
>> 10 days ageing period.

Jonathan, thanks for allowing this.  I'm aware that I've left
quotatool to rot for way too long :(

> it would be nice if you could handle that.
>
>> (The confusion behind 1.6.2-1.1, a "non-maintainer upload"
>> signed by the maintainer, defeats me completely...)
>
> I think it would be more reasonable for RM when the actual
> maintainer can deal with this?

Sure, I will take this up.  Hopefully, I'll be able to upload a
reverted, epoched version by tomorrow.

Thanks Jan, for contacting the release tema on my behalf!

Bas.

- --
Bas Zoetekouw

 And what shoulder and what art