Am 29.08.2015 um 17:49 schrieb Adam D. Barratt:
> Control: tags -1 + moreinfo
>
> On Sat, 2015-08-29 at 17:22 +0200, Michael Biebl wrote:
>> I'd like to make a stable upload for systemd, fixing 3 important bugs.
>> Especially the mptsas module loading failure seems to hit quite a few
>> people, so I'd like to get that into 8.2 if possible.
> [...]
>>   * Use strictly versioned dependendency on libsystemd-dev for the
>>     transitional dev packages. The .pc files of the compat libraries declare
>>     a strictly versioned dependency on libsystemd.pc, so reflect that in the
>>     package dependencies as well. (Closes: #794290)
>
> The BTS metadata for that bug suggests that it also affects the version
> of the package in unstable and is not yet resolved there; is that
> correct?

This is correct. The problem is, that if the libsystemd-dev and
libsystemd-{daemon,journal,login,id28}-dev get out of sync, the compat
packages will be broken.
Since we are going to drop the compat packages in unstable/testing (we
already dropped 2, the rest follows in 2 weeks), the fix will be
different though. We will (most likely) use a versioned Breaks in
libsystemd-dev. So the fix for stable is not directly applicable to
unstable.

Cheers,
Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?