Hi, I raised the bugs to RC with the upload to unstable (I thought some
notification did happen since they were blocking this one)
Feel free to drop some lines on debian-devel :)
It is mostly built and installed everywhere
Cheers,
Gianfranco

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, 6 Apr, 2016 at 20:33, Tobias Frost<t...@debian.org> wrote:   Am
Mittwoch, den 06.04.2016, 15:33 +0000 schrieb Gianfranco Costamagna:
> Hi,
>

> > Ack. :)
>

> I don't let you change your mind now :)
> uploaded on debomatic-amd64, and on unstable a few seconds ago.
>
> lets the *fun* start!
>
> BTW I added me and Tobias in uploaders list, as per private mail
> exchange with the
> current maintainers.
>
> thanks!
>
> Gianfranco

Thanks Gianfranco!
Yeah, up to mooore fun, *cough*..
let's take bets how many packages will make it ;-)

(Next, I'll raise the remaining bugs to RC and post an update to
-devel.)

tobi