On Sun, 2016-07-03 at 17:50 +0200, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> Uploaded and flagged for acceptance.

On a related note, which has been mentioned before (on dda at least) -
please don't name your .changes file _amd64.changes if the package
builds amd64 binaries and they're not included in the upload. dak keeps
the changes files in dists/proposed-updates until they're manually
cleared out as part of a point release, so the buildd upload on amd64
was rejected due to there already being an _amd64.changes there.

I've asked ftp-master to rename and accept the buildd upload, but it
makes me a little unhappy every time I have to do so.

Regards,

Adam