Package: release.debian.org
Severity: normal
Tags: jessie
User: release.debian....@packages.debian.org
Usertags: pu

With the introduction of firefox-esr in stable Iceweasel is gone.
Because many users want to keep the branding, I've packaged the branding
into a native moz-ext package: firefox-branding-iceweasel (binary:
xul-ext-iceweasel-branding). It is in testing now. It provides an option
to restore Iceweasel branding.

As it is important to have this option also in stable, I'd like the
package in stable.

Branding for Firefox to apply Iceweasel name and images
This package preserves and restores the look and feel of Iceweasel, the
Debian- rebranded version of Firefox distributed before Firefox came
back to Debian. Most files were just copied from the original Iceweasel
package, including the famous about:iceweasel page of historic value.

firefox-branding-iceweasel (0.4.0) unstable; urgency=low

  * Register a .desktop file and icons.
  * Marked as multiprocess-compatible.

firefox-branding-iceweasel (0.3.2) unstable; urgency=low

  * Initial Debian packaging.  (Closes: #821210)
  * Removed support for older Firefox releases (<45.0).

Correct me if wrong.
Thanks.

nord-stream