On Wed, 2016-09-28 at 05:14 +0000, Niels Thykier wrote:
> An additional idea (in the "nice to have" department"):
>    What about recursive diff/diffoscoping of (parts of) the packages?
> Like including the diff of contents of the maintscripts/ctrl files.  As
> I recall, debdiff does not do that out of the box (except for control
> itself).

By default, no. It does, however, if you specify "--controlfiles=ALL",
as suggested in one of the earlier parts of my mail.

(Specifically, it runs "dpkg-deb -e" and then walks the result looking
for the requested files; "ALL" returns the differences for all files
found except md5sums.)

Regards,

Adam