Hi all,

Upstream decided [1] to rename factory-girl to factory-bot, because "The
name "Factory Girl" was confusing to some developers who encountered
this library, and offensive or problematic to others." [2]

We're using this in schleuder, therefore I would like to update the name
accordingly.

However, as I'm still quite new to Debian packaging, at least up until
now I've never done a task like this, I'm unsure what this does involve:

- A ITP for a new package?
- "Just" renaming? What about reverse dependencies?
- Does this need in fact a transition?
- Besides all of the above: I'm planning to backport this to stretch, as
  well.

Thanks for any insights.

Best,
Georg