On ശ, ജനു 22 2022 at 06:11:08 വൈകു +0530 +0530, Pirate Praveen <prav...@onenetbeyond.org> wrote:

On ശ, ജനു 22 2022 at 04:33:05 വൈകു +0530 +0530, Pirate Praveen <prav...@onenetbeyond.org> wrote:
Hi,

I noticed gitaly is failing to build now as bundle install --local is failing to find locally installed gems. It is trying to install some gems now which are not using the gem-install layout. Is this expected? Then we will have to update all gems using old layout to use the new gem-install layout.

After switching ruby-zeitwerk to gem-install layout, bundler can find this gem now, there are more gems to fix.

Any help in fixing these welcome.

I fixed many packages, the remaining ones

Installing rack 2.1.4
Installing dotenv 2.4.0
Installing charlock_holmes 0.7.7
Installing escape_utils 1.2.1
Installing multipart-post 2.0.0
Installing mini_mime 1.1.1
Installing github-markup 1.7.0
Installing stringex 2.8.5
Installing addressable 2.8.0
Installing rails-dom-testing 2.0.3

ruby-stringex introduces an autopkgtest regression when switching to gem-install layout. I could not figure out why from the error messages. Can someone check the salsa repo?