On 23/12/22 7:13 PM, Vivek K J wrote:

On 23/12/22 18:49, Pirate Praveen wrote:

On 23/12/22 6:13 PM, Vivek K J wrote:
Hey team,

    I've updated ruby-signet to 0.17.0. I've verified the package is lintian clean and reverse dependencies are building perfectly. I'm a DM, but I don't have access to upload this updated package. This package is updated for updating gitlab to 15.6.1 [1].

Did you verify the upload to unstable don't break any reverse (build) dependencies? Please mention this point when uploading a breaking change.

Yes, I've verified and ensured that this update won't break any reverse dependencies in unstable.

(ruby-googleauth and ruby-google-api-client)

Good. Next time, for any breaking change, mention that in the RFS mail itself so we can avoid one back and forth.

ruby-signet -> ruby-googleauth -> ruby-google-apis-core -> gitlab

[1] -- https://git.fosscommunity.in/debian-ruby/TaskTracker/-/issues/191