On Wednesday, October 7, 2026 6:38:08 AM Mountain Standard Time Simon Quigley 
wrote:
> Hi Soren,
> 
> I've uploaded ruby-pg to unstable which will need an upload for Redmine. I
> believe that's already tracked here:
> https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1150229

I will work on ruby-pg and should have it tested within a few days.
 
> I also wanted to ask, does Redmine have support for ruby-marcel 2.x? I've 
held
> off on that for now, but figured this would be a good time to ask about it.
> (I can also upload that to Experimental to test.)

Upstream does not list a version constraint for ruby-marcel.

https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/redmine/-/blob/debian/latest/Gemfile?
ref_type=heads#L10

The upstream changelog says:

"Most applications need no changes beyond Ruby ≥ 3.3.”

https://github.com/rails/marcel/releases

I think it probably is OK to upload it directly to unstable, but I would wait 
until ruby-pg migrates to testing just in case there is a problem that needs 
to be sorted out.

-- 
Soren Stoutner
[email protected]

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.

Reply via email to