Processing commands for cont...@bugs.debian.org:

> clone 895748 -1
Bug #895748 [mpi-default-dev] mpi-default-dev: add riscv64 to list of MPI arches
Bug 895748 cloned as bug 895822
> retitle -1 Should we switch the standard default MPI to MPICH?
Bug #895822 [mpi-default-dev] mpi-default-dev: add riscv64 to list of MPI arches
Changed Bug title to 'Should we switch the standard default MPI to MPICH?' from
'mpi-default-dev: add riscv64 to list of MPI arches'.
> On Mon, 2018-04-16 at 13:21 +0100, Alastair McKinstry wrote:
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> > On 16/04/2018 09:42, Drew Parsons wrote:
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> > > Thanks Alastair. OpenMPI 3 has just arrived in unstable.  Is it
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
Too many unknown commands, stopping here.

895748: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=895748
895822: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=895822
Debian Bug Tracking System
Contact ow...@bugs.debian.org with problems