Hi Stefan, Yaroslav

On 22 June 2018 at 21:15, Stefan van der Walt <stef...@berkeley.edu> wrote:
> That sounds like a good solution to me.  That said, scikit-image in
> Debian is now maintained by the science team, so it would be good to
> hear from a member of that team.

Lumin is a member of Debian Science Team.  :)

According to Science Team's policy [1],

"The Maintainer field should be "Debian Science Maintainers
<debian-science-maintain...@lists.alioth.debian.org>".
You should also add yourself to the Uploaders field. Doing so shows
your involvement and interest in the package. Developers listed in
Uploaders will take care of maintenance, bug reports and other QA
work, helped by the Debian Science team."

You are listed as one of Uploaders for skimage.  If you, for whatever
reason, are no longer involved or interested in the skimage package,
then we need to update the Uploaders field to reflect reality.  Should
your name be removed from Uploaders with the next upload?

Yaroslav, are you still involved or interested in skimage?

Regards
Graham

[1] https://science-team.pages.debian.net/policy/#idm66