Hi Francesco,

our hardworking trainees left a note on your package:
 src\common\Erf.c has a different copyright holder and its license does
 not appear, in fact, to be DFSG-free, as it does not permit
 distribution of modified versions.

 src/cuhre, src/divonne, src/suave have different copyright holders and
 the licenses might be different too -- unclear whether they are
 subprojects of cuba or imported from elsewhere.  src/cuhre certainly
 looks to come from elsewhere.

 cuba-partview->partview binary package rename is sensible given
 /usr/bin/partview, even though the name is quite generic and
 suggestive of some sort of disc partitioning tool.

Thorsten

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.