Hi,

I personally have no interest in arrayfire but I realised that the
Debian packaged version depends clblas (and is the only remaining
package that needs cblas and I would like to see it removed from Debian
due to bug #949767)  Thus I tried to upgrade arrayfire to the latest
upstream version in Git but unfortunately it fails with:

/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/cmTC_d9514.dir/link.txt
--verbose=1
/usr/lib/ccache/cc -g -O2
-ffile-prefix-map=/builds/science-team/arrayfire/debian/output/source_dir=.
-fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall -pedantic
-Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -DCHECK_FUNCTION_EXISTS=pthread_create
-Wl,-z,relro -Wl,-z,now  CMakeFiles/cmTC_d9514.dir/CheckFunctionExists.c.o -o
cmTC_d9514  -lpthreads
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lpthreads

Since I have switched on salsa-ci you can see the full build log[1] in
salsa.

Any help to build the package successfully would be welcome.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/arrayfire/-/pipelines/249962

--