Package: libclipper-dev
Severity: important
Tags: patch

Hi,

I tried to build coot in salsa which fails[1] with

   configure: error: Clipper not found

The reason is

$ pkg-config --cflags clipper
Package libccp4c was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `libccp4c.pc'
Package 'libccp4c', required by 'clipper', not found

I've commited a patch to Salsa[2] which fixes this issue.

If you want me to upload this patch as team upload I'd happily
do so but I wanted to ask for confirmation since I did not
checked other rdepends of libclipper.

Kind regards
    Andreas.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/coot/-/jobs/4020289
[2]
https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/clipper/-/commit/a5ff3a77b8013b4dadaa0d8b79225656b8c683a1

-- System Information:
Debian Release: bookworm/sid
  APT prefers testing
  APT policy: (501, 'testing'), (50, 'buildd-unstable'), (50, 'unstable'), (5,
'experimental'), (1, 'buildd-experimental')
Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)

Kernel: Linux 6.1.0-3-amd64 (SMP w/4 CPU threads; PREEMPT)
Locale: LANG=de_DE.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=de_DE.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8),
LANGUAGE=de_DE:de
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /usr/bin/dash
Init: systemd (via /run/systemd/system)
LSM: AppArmor: enabled

Versions of packages libclipper-dev depends on:
pn  fftw-dev      <none>
pn  libccp4-dev   <none>
pn  libclipper2   <none>
pn  libmmdb2-dev  <none>
pn  sfftw-dev     <none>

libclipper-dev recommends no packages.

Versions of packages libclipper-dev suggests:
pn  libclipper-doc  <none>