On 2023-11-13 22:31, Kurt Kremitzki wrote:
Hello Drew,
Debian builds were only succeeding on amd64 but failing on all the
other architectures: i386, armel, armhf, arm64, mipsel, mips64el,
ppc64el, and s390x.

I was able to fix some of the problems by switching to an older
version (thus the version 6.2.2006+really6.2.1905)

Thanks for the explanation, Kurt.

Looks like upstream put a lot a work into netgen portability since 2006. It's now building on all arches with only minor patching.

Once debci tests are passing from experimental we can push the new version to unstable.

Drew