Hi Frederic,

On 19/10/14 18:59, PICCA Frederic-Emmanuel wrote:
I also took the liberty to bump the standards version and fix some of the
lintian pedentic errors. I am happy to share my changes with you guys if
you're interested

Hello, are you part of the debian-sceince team ?
if yes you can push your changes to the repository.

Yes, I am part of the DST. I did not know it was so straightforward.

If not, just give me the URL were I can find your modifications, or attach a
pacth to the bug report :)

What should i do regarding the changelog though ?

Do i make it as spyder (2.3.1+dfsg-1) with distribution set to UNRELEASED and file an RFS ?

Ghis