Dear maintainer!

In commit 5364efd708e1917031de3829c8f4d019035200bf, you changed
debian/copyright to contain the full text of both the LGPL and the
GPL. According to the commit message, to "fix" debian/copyright.
Sadly, as lintian correctly observes, including the full text of a
common license is a mistake.

Please fix debian/copyright properly, so that common licenses are
referred to, instead of including their full text.

Until then, I have to reject your upload.

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.